Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Franko
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: JJB
Your Roleplay Name: Jake Arnolds
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:242617530

Why were you punished?: 1.6 - Failure to provide demofile.

Why should this appeal be considered?: i feel like i didnt break any rp rules so i felt asking for demos was unnecessary, it has also now been 6 months since the ban was issued which i feel like if he felt i did break a rule the ban i would of got would have been alot less.
......................................................................................................

Reaction score
This sounds like more of a dispute rather than a ban apology against a rule that you agreed to follow upon playing the server regardless of whether you think you broke a rule or not, read the following specifically the bold text:

1.6 Co-operation with Staff​

Players must cooperate and follow any instructions or requests given to them by staff members, in relation to in-character and community-related situations.

If a staff member requests information about an incident, users must respond honestly and without omission. PERPHeads uses an automatic demo recording feature which is not to be disabled or tampered with at any time; recordings will be available in garry's mod/demos. If a staff member requests a demo file, and that demo file was recorded within the last 21 days, you are obligated to upload it (i.e. users may safely delete demos which are older than 21 days). It is the user's responsibility to ensure that there is enough disk space on the drive that Garry's Mod is installed on to ensure that demos record. Staff members must give user’s a minimum of 24 hours to allow the user to find the specific evidence needed for the situation.

JJB

Reaction score
i havent got these demos anymore.

Last edited:

A1L

Reaction score
i havent got these demos anymore.

As far as I remember, this was because both of you were metagaming, I can see from logs you went on-duty and proceeded to uncuff JRW and in another situation where you were not speaking to eachother in-character at all whilst also doing stuff, would you like to admit to metagaming so I can change the ban reason and length?

Status
Not open for further replies.