Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: glacial
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Qawferz
Your Roleplay Name: nicholas mobbers
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:573809308

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 and raiding more then twice in an hour

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am truly sorry for what happen that day on the 24th early morning, me and a good friend were raiding a few shops and i suppose you could say got rather carried away, i do understand where i broke 3.4 by staying in the area and also not making any attemptsto try and shorten the time arround the area, but instead i just decided to stay in there and arround the area without putting the water on high of planters etc, The cctv camera is another way i broke 3.4 running arround bazzar with my AK out if there was a disptacher on it would have triggered heavily armored tfu to respond putting my life in risk again another way , the whole raiding to many shops and trying to mug players after ive raided and waiting in there shops is also wrong, I genuinely understand where i fucked up and will try my absoulute best to not cross the line again, putting alot at risk inclduing other peoples game experience

another thing i would like to add with the whole raiding to many shops and what i caused by raiding to many, I understand me raiding to many shops ruined the peoples experience which i raided making them want to leave or have a negative experience/feel on perp, My plan for if im unbanned or even when it expires is too fix up on myself , use the newly read rules that i took the time to read over my time off, i do truly think and believe that i will not only make my roleplay experience better with a better understanding of the rules, i will now make the expeirences of other players better also,

thanks for taking the time to read ,Nicholas/Qawferz

Additional Information: Hope u understand

Status
Not open for further replies.