Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Goonsberg
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Honkerst
Your Roleplay Name: Baker Foe
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:793769455

Why were you punished?: 3.4 & 3.18 - User failed to comply whilst under GP and stored a gun to avoid losing it.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Im deeply sorry for breaking the rule under gun point i returned the gun that i stored before the admin even asked. The reason to why i stored the gun was because it was a cop and i thought to myself the cop can’t kill me it is against the law to do so so I wasn’t scared at all of the cop pointing the gun at me. But now i understand that doesn’t rlly work I didn’t know that no matter what if someone has a gun to you do what they want even if it’s police and ik they can’t kill me.

Additional Information: I don’t want my ban removed I understand that I have to serve my time because I’ve been a naughty boy but I just want it reduced a little because I love prepheads shhh don’t tell anyone I’m a little bit addicted hehehe. It was a honest mistake and if the ban stays a week a might rip all my hair out because of boredom. Thank you for taking the time to read my silly ban apology have a lovey day :))

Back