Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Goonsberg
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: LFN
Your Roleplay Name: Alex Cooper
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:33101890

Why were you punished?: 2.5 - User killed another user because they bumped into them whilst reversing.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Im just gonna be honest without bullshitting you guys, I thought that the people that bumped into me once and twice was making look like an accident and messing around with me. I thought that they were actually fking around and potentially risking my life. But after seeing other peoples POV, and watching the demo my self without the anger I had at the moment which was also a bad day for me (ingame), how the staff members responded to the demo (atleast the video I uploaded not an actual demo) making me rethink this and understand that I should have been more patient than I was.

This really the truth, I really changed and ever since July doing my best not to fuck up anything sticking to the rules as much as I can.

Served about a week I believe since the ban was issued, maybe about 6 days.
Would love for the chance not to wait more :)

Thanks for reading!

Additional Information: If want the demo, please explain how I can provide it.

Ban will be reduced to 2 weeks.

I’m glad you have realised the reason you were banned was valid. However, your record is really poor having received bans/warnings for similar situations.

I would encourage you to really think about the way you escalate/respond to other users actions as punishments will only get more severe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back