Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Harris
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Borat
Your Roleplay Name: Bob Boogly
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:180694545

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: ...Extended by Haris for 2.5 - User used a molotov in a raid, severely affecting other players without valid justification.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I threw a Molotov because they apartment my gang was raiding was owned by a rival gang who had negative interactions with my gang. My reason for throwing it was because I had thought it was considered fair RP, however I have talked to Harris and realized that bad interactions and rival gangs do not count for that, as there has to be substantial loss. In addition I apologize because I did not know the Molotov fire would destroy all props, I thought the fire was anti-personnel only. I understand the items have been refunded so I apologize about the trouble of going on forums and getting your stuff back. Sincerely- Bob Boogly, Founder, Death Hounds

Additional Information: I met with Harris on the discord and we had a pleasant conversation, he informed me of the specifics of the rule break, and we came to agreements.

Deleted member 4084

Lowered to 2 weeks total (your ban will expire on the 8th of this month). Please read rule 2.5 again
In future, if you've been banned and dispute it, please refrain from going at them as they are only there to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.