Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Hayden
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Xang
Your Roleplay Name: Xang Lao
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:517386351

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Playing music on the radio

Why should this appeal be considered?: I played music by mistake and it was heard on the radio and the people started laughing so I continued playing it as a joke. The admin then came and abused my English and banned me by saying I wasn't able to role play seriously because of my accent. I do believe playing music on the radio is bad and should result in demotion but a one month ban is horrific for such a minor offence. Bearing in mind people get the same punishment for RDM which in a real life scenario is more deadful than playing music on a police radio. I will make sure this offence does not happen again and I have read the server rules to make sure I follow the rules not to get banned again. However I did not expect a ban for such an offence. I hope you can reconsider this ban as I know now not to do this.

Reaction score

You are outright lying in this appeal. I never abused your English or said you can't play because of your accent. If you're going to appeal, you should actually be sorry for your actions and stop making false allegations because I had several reports by people complaining about you spamming loud music down your mic. I tried to reason with you in the admin sit, but you kept trying to talk over me and accused me of being racist because I said you couldn't play music down your mic...

Status
Not open for further replies.