Ban Apology (Hodgparjor banned me for franko)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Hodgparjor banned me for franko
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: fedayeenwinners
Your Roleplay Name: Qian Xiaotong
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:243649622

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - Failed to follow orders whilst under gunpoint by an officer resulting in their swift death.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear Franko,
to be honest, i was trying my best not to break rules on this server since my ban before this one, my friend shot and killed 2 people which i didn't expect to happen and i don't want to lose my molotov because of bad luck, so i tried storing it immediately although a cop was telling me to surrender after i opened the trunk but i couldn't on time as i was on the menu, he gave me a short amount of time to react so i was unable to surrender on time, this entire situation was unfair for me because i didn't want to be a part of it to begin with, i would've complied with the cop if i was given more time, and i sincerely apologize for lying in my dispute and saying a completely different reason for opening my trunk, i also apologize to the cop if i ruined his roleplay experience by not responding to his orders under gunpoint, i promise to be more careful next time and keep an eye out on the people near me, especially police when i am near an active crime scene, i will attempt to obey orders as fast as possible and won't make the situation harder for myself (and staff members)
Sincerely,
fedayeenwinners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back