Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Hodgparjor / Exnem
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: yeet
Your Roleplay Name: Conor Dowd
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:189474617

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4, 3.20, 4.1, 4.6 | As secret service, the user executed unarmed civilian who were AFK in the Police lobby, and instantly disconnected afterwards. // Banned for Enforcer Hodgparjor.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was in a discord with a friend and they told me to assassinate someone at the police station (the person doesnt play the server) so I did it and thought it was funny and disconnected, turned out it wasn't funny and I didn't expect to get a 1-week ban, I forgot perp was extremely strict when it comes to rule break as it is called a serious rp server so it is not tolerated to rule break, I would like to apologize for killing the person in pd as there was no reason whatsoever to interrupt their roleplay with my stupidity and foolishness, I hope this ban can be considered as i am sorry and i want to play perp again as it is one of my favourite servers on gmod and i want to get back into playing perp as it has been sometime, i want to apoligize to the staff for wasting their time in trying to punish me and causing trouble to the server, i hope i can redeem myself and play properly as rulebreaking wasnt worth it, i want to play the server and take it seriously and have a fun time also, its been a very long time since i have joined perp, i shouldnt have listened to the people who was in discord and i hope this appeal can be accepted so i can enjoy the 10th aniversary of perp and while enjoying the server with my friends, ive forgot alot of the rules and over this ban time i have been reading the rules and getting to know them so once i come back to the server i will have good knowledge and i will avoid rulebreaks, previous to this ban i again killed someone this time with a baseball bat at storage which was punished with a warn.

Additional Information: I spoke with the enforcer that punished me and we had a good conversation on Steam messages

once again I would like to apologize to the people I have affected

Last edited:
Reaction score

Your ban will be reduced to 5 days, however your 1 month Secret Service blacklist will remain unchanged.

Status
Not open for further replies.