Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @i dont know
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: DeKroeze
Your Roleplay Name: Dekroeze
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:442807977

Why were you punished?: logged in

Why should this appeal be considered?: I just bought the game but first I logged in with an account of my friend to see if i would like the game so i logged on to your server it said that the account was banned for some reason then i bought the game myself on my account and it was also banned. never played your server before so i dont know why or how

Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @i dont know
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: DeKroeze
Your Roleplay Name: Dekroeze
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:442807977

Why were you punished?: logged in

Why should this appeal be considered?: I just bought the game but first I logged in with an account of my friend to see if i would like the game so i logged on to your server it said that the account was banned for some reason then i bought the game myself on my account and it was also banned. never played your server before so i dont know why or how
Are you apologizing or disputing?

i dont know what the difference is english is not my first language and what i understand right now is im banned because i tried to join a server i didnt play or nothing just tried to log in on the server

STEAM_0:0:761278815

this was the account that got banned by @Scrabuz the ban has expired the account you trying to use was banned by CONSOLE which detected an ALT account whilst the original account was banned and perm banned it

Back