Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: idk
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: Thomas (NO)
Your Roleplay Name: Frank soprano
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:90345422

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: for walking on the road

Why should this appeal be considered?: because i was running over the street for a good reason. and i dont think this should be punished with a ban. as in real life it would be the polices duty to make sure no one is breaking the laws and keep people safe. i will make sure to use the bridge or other ways to the other side from now, it was just a stupid desicion of me.
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Additional Information: i have been using the bridge for the most it was just this time i didnt. atleast can i ask to get the ban reduced atleast 50% so i can play a litle on the server tomorow?

Reaction score

You were recently banned for the exact same thing and clearly have not learned your lesson. The police may fine you for jaywalking as it is against the law, however running across the intersection is not allowed.

Read over rule 3.4

Status
Not open for further replies.