Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @JoeyThings
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Skusht
Your Roleplay Name: Nate Barbeck
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:77629654

Why were you punished?: Apparently broke rules even though the people involved seemed to be playing along with the situation

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because I misread a situation and wasn't given an explaination before the ban, guy asked a question and straight banned me with no warning which hasn't helped me understand why i was banned in the first place. I'm sorry for breaking the rules and I will make sure i dont break any moving forward.

Additional Information: this is more of an FYI, I checked my profile and ban list on this site and noticed someone got banned for the reason of being an alt account of mine. I would just like to let you know that i have no alt accounts and this is some sort of mistake, this STEAM_0:0:800667937 account has absolutely nothing to do with me so they may have been unfairly banned, might want to take a look to possibly save someone from an unfair ban.

I did explain the ban, but for the future, you cannot mug any city employees, and you can not also mug in public. You also aren't allowed to kill anyone just because they witnessed and saw your identity. As you are new I believe you can grow and learn from your mistakes so I will accept this apology. But please read the rules for the future so you can play on the server without breaking any rules. Though I still believe you should be punished so I will reduce the ban length by 3 days

Your ban will be reduced from 1 week to 4 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back