Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @JoeyThings
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: edfromedstreet/ The One and Only
Your Roleplay Name: Aberto Fifta
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:545263350

Why were you punished?: 3.2 - User used 3rd party apps to talk to STEAM_0:0:784845056, STEAM_0:1:460175826 and STEAM_0:0:160078170 during multiple instances.

Why should this appeal be considered?: You should consider my appeal because I havent really managed to explore Perpheads to its fullest potent, giving me a second chance allows for me to fix my mistakes, and continue to play like any other player, Due to me simply being hard-headed and wanting to get a advantage on players, i decided to use VOIP to communicate with my friends, simply just not knowing that you could use the phone, shortly after I was contacted by the admin, i suggested to my friends that we should stop communicating over discord and use the phone. I really hope you take this sincere message, while i mightve been ignorant in the past, once i get unbanned I will clean up my act and continue to play like any other player, not giving myself unfair advantages to communicate, and etcera.

Additional Information: Nothing at all, but I hope you make a wise choice and unban me to give me a second chance(well, technically third now..)
I'd like to continue playing perpheads, as its a good community with great helpers and players, which makes it enjoyable since its funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back