Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @JoeyThings
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: Jpcflashdash
Your Roleplay Name: Randy-franks Heisenburg
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:105306386

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - Shot at 2 officers to save a woman he didn't even know who wasn't even going to jail for 7+ years. Risking their life and freedom in the process.

Why should this appeal be considered?: First I am very sorry to Joey and the other officer I had gunned down. I am sorry but I thought that it was a crime i would just go to jail for and wanted to save this person from going to person after the cops where chasing her for some time. I did know that joey was an admin but I really did not think i was breaking any rules during this time. Joey has informed me with rule 3.4 that you may not put your own life at risk for someone that is not going to jail for 7+ years. I do understand this now and i am very sorry. I understand you may only kill cops if Risk of a long prison sentence, typically 7 years or more
Preventing the imminent detection of drug production. Committing a violent crime police would reasonably use lethal force to apprehend you for. I do understand this now. Once again I am very sorry to Joey and the other Officer I gunned down. Randy will be dialing it a bit back now.

Additional Information: Also I got banned while i was in jail so what happens then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back