Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @JoeyThings
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: CoolGuy95
Your Roleplay Name: Dennis Stevens
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460175826

Why were you punished?: 3.2 - User used 3rd party apps to talk to STEAM_0:0:545263350, STEAM_0:0:784845056 and STEAM_0:0:160078170 during multiple instances.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I'm now more then half way into my punishment I've had more than enough time to reflect on my actions and this makes my second apology after my first one was denied. I am very sorry for what I did I can't believe I even tried to lie about what I was doing it was just a heat of the moment thing and I regret it and I can't blame anyone but myself, I am sorry. I now know what I did wrong and like in my last apology I am again seeking forgiveness I thoroughly looked over the rules and something like this should never happen again I am sorry it even happened in the first place. I hope you give me another chance and forgive me for my actions I will make sure something like this doesn't happen in the future I am sorry.

I believe you have learned from your previous ways. Please don't do this again and don't lie to staff, You will be unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back