Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @JoeyThings
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: kingslayer
Your Roleplay Name: Ronald Weasel
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:78490073

Why were you punished?: Counter raiding a bank

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hi I want to speak on behalf of me and my friend who were banned last night. We are familiar with the rules, and we saw the warning not to enter the zone. But me and my buddy were around the area with some random person robbing people, getting sheisty. This guy happened to tell us to go in there to the bank and counter, saying go go and shit. At the time I kind of knew it wasn't right, but I was seriously mislead to believe that we could enter. The player count was around 60. there were 2 pd on. Me and my buddy are sorry, hopefully we can be let off with a 24 hour. We were seriously misinformed to break the rules. Otherwise, we wouldn't have.

Additional Information: Friends name. High Supreme Lord Minosity.
We play almost daily, would be a shame to take a 72 hour break for not reading the fine fine print of the rules. Sorry bout that wont happen again.

Your ban expires in 1 day, and you and your friend should be punished for this. Read the rules and if you are unsure before you do something make a ticket to staff explaining whether you can or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back