Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Madda
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: TheSource :/
Your Roleplay Name: Michael Hassird
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:177042817

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.2 Metagaming

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hi there. I'm here to apology for metagaming. I have not been banned more than 12 hours (my first and single ban) and it really sucks to be banned for 2 weeks. I regret everything. The reason i got this ban was because of one of my friends called Sofia Cross (piamalia steam). When we are not involved in things with any other players we speak on discord as we find this much easier as we dont have to run to each other just to say something that happened in school as an example. But here is why the ban hammer got spoken. So we were on our way to raiding reagles 5. On our way there we both mute on discord and gets on ts on the ingame phone. But while I'm going up the fire escape sofia goes out of ts and starts talking both ingame and on discord. And not even 5 seconds after Madda teleports us up to the roof of CH and tell us that we meta gamed. So again I'm so sry that we were on discord and this will not happen again I promise. I will only use ingame TS from now on. Hope you guys from the staff team can look through your fingers with this big mistake. Also im so sorry if this has ruined any experince for any players on the server.

Last edited:
Reaction score

The very first thing I told you when I moved you to the roof, was that you should be honest with me. Neither of you really wanted to tell me what was going on, and it was fairly obvious that you were both withholding information. This is a huge factor to the ban length you got. You seemed to be more interested in pushing the blame over on your friend. Nor does it help that you received a warning for metagaming not too long ago.

I'd recommend not using discord or any other communication program while playing, if you're doing stuff in game it becomes very difficult to not communicate something you should not.

While I suppose there are no conclusive evidence to other situations, it was fairly obvious that this happened on multiple occasions, we witnessed situations that occurred in-game, that would not be possible if you did not communicate with each other which you did not do in-game.

Status
Not open for further replies.