Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: hr.hank
Your Roleplay Name: hank andersen
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:529061694

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.6, 2.5 - User punched another player for no reason then kept lying in the report claiming he did not do it. The user is not a new player and clearly does not wish to follow the rules

Why should this appeal be considered?: i let my lil brother on my computer he ask me if he can play on the sever and i said yes for being a good brother and as i walk in to do school stuff i saw i was banned from the sever and i ask my brother what he did and he lied and said it was your fault but i chould see on hes eys that he was laying and i got on scambans and saw the ressons so i told my mum and we went to screem at my brother so i am sorry for hes behavior i willl never let him play on the server sorry for his actions.

Reaction score

You are responsible for your brother's actions on your account.

Even if I really appreciate your appology, you have received 5 bans and 7 warnings since june. Three of these warnings lasted a week and everytime you come back, you seem to be incapable of following the rules for more than 3 days in a row and not getting banned.

I strongly believe that you should wait this one out and I urge you to follow the rules after you come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.