Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: JusCumeron
Your Roleplay Name: Cam Reaper
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:157871970

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Failure to comply with a /me

Why should this appeal be considered?: I've been informed of the rules that i've broken thanks to some staff members going out of there way and further explaining to me that I was dense in the situation and should've referred to the main rule of even if others are believed to be breaking rules you still must comply, upon comprehending this i've realized my actions in this situation were invalid as I should've pulled out my gun and handed it over I was wrong in not only believing that this was against the rules but also in not complying with the situation because officers under penal code have the right to legally have me remove a weapon. Now that I know all of this information I will make sure to implement this into my gameplay and comply accordingly in such situations i'm requesting that the ban be removed and a warn be applied as a way of being a learning lesson and helping me both grow, develop, and improve my own roleplay within the serious roleplay server. I understand I have some past warnings on record that are rather recent but i'm just coming back from a 3 year ban and attempting to play legit and by the rules this time as in the past I made stupid choices. Every time i've been warned so far i've made sure to refresh myself on said rules and ask friends about how they work more in depth to avoid them from happening to improve not only my gameplay but other people who are recipients of my actions gameplays. I can assure you i've learned from this mistake and will not do something like this again understanding cops have the rights to do this. I would just like to play some perp after a long day of work and will abide by the rules in this attempt to better myself.

Additional Information: Thank you for your time in reviewing this.

This was already a very lenient ban if you ask me, just wait this one out. You should know better regarding /me

I appreciate the apology tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back