Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @McGlinchy
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Tadgee
Your Roleplay Name: Tadgee Rankin
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:57582090

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I was banned initially because I mass RDM'd that was for 1 month then I continued to harass the staff member who banned me and said out of order stuff to him

Why should this appeal be considered?: This appeal should be considered because I apologise for mass rdming. I ruined the experience for multiple people who got killed and if they are that effected by it I will happily apologise to them individually as I have @mglinchy who I said sorry to for being really toxic to after banning me for breaking the rules, which was out of order to. I don't really know what I can say besides from apologising to the people who was effected but I will provide a good experience to other people if unbanned such as recruiting and training sweaters as before and keeping people on the server. Thanks, and I hope you consider my unban appeal as the people I have effected are clearly unaffected, Tadgee. My forum account is also banned which is why i made this account I am sorry guys I'll never be so toxic again it has been 1.5 years I am honestly reformed and much more calmed down. <3

Additional Information: blob: 1622671091630.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.