Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Megapaw
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Morrisen_Mio
Your Roleplay Name: amelia burke
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:711169832

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User was given orders under gunpoint by 2 people with heavy rifles. Instead of complying, the user attempted to kill them with their fists, resulting in their swift death. User already has 2 warning regarding risking their life, hence the length of the ban. //Banned for furry Megapaw

Why should this appeal be considered?: I did not know that you couldnt defend your self when your being raided. I have been warned for 3,4 but not this situation. I did not that it was against the rules to do that. Pls unban me im sorry but i really mean it when i say i did not know you couldnt defend your self by punching. I punched him bc i wanted him to move away so i could escape. Im so sorry. -Emilio

Additional Information: I would just really be greatfull if i get unbaned. I just really suck at what you can and cant do when there is a raid. I would be happy if i can get a link to some sort of rules regarding raiding. I deeply ask for forgiveness and again im really sorry about this. (SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH BTW)

Back