Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Megasaw
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: ZachSkinner02
Your Roleplay Name: Zach Skinner
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:606431057

Why were you punished?: 2.5 , 3.20 , 4.1 - User as an officer ignored TFU orders, ran into a building and then attempted to shoot at a suspect who was already on the floor. The user then disconnected to avoid the situation // Banned for enforcer Megasaw

Why should this appeal be considered?: i wasn't told anything outside, i walked in the building and up the stairs, and while i did shoot the suspect so did someone to my right at the almost the exact same time as me, i couldn't tell what was going on in the moment, go confused because i thought i just downed the suspect, there was some yelling and then someone shot me with a shotgun from somewhere, i was unconscious for about a minute, and then was confused as to why i was being dragged away, i got put into a land rover, being driven to pd and right next to that water tower thing on the bridge i got the red timeout text in the top right, and my game completely broke & i was stuck constantly popping back & forwards in place for 5 minutes, i never even left so im not sure what happened there

Last edited by a moderator: