Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Megasaw
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Rainer Winkler thepurge.xyz
Your Roleplay Name: Bilo Coxk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:422171747

Why were you punished?: 1.1 , 3.4 , 3.24 - User was told to get out of his car under gunpoint and then drove off. The user then was ran over by a "new player" cop and attempted to pull their gun once again whilst under gunpoint. The user then insulted the new player cop OOC by breaking character and telling them to "die." User already has a bad history with 3.4 and 3.24, along with their toxicity, hence why the ban length // Banned for Enforcer Megapaw

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello. While waiting for my ban to expire, I have taken time to look at my previous actions that have lead to the ban. I understand why the ban was issued, and I would like to apologise for it. At first I thought that calling a person a "New Player" doesn't count as talking in OOC, but after Megasaw telling me that it's OOC, I have taken my time to think about how it was OOC. While I was thinking about it, I finally realised how it counted as talking OOC, and after I realised, I felt really stupid. My opinion about the situation changed and I will try my very best not to do it. I was pissed off at the cop, because my day wasn't going great, and I'm sorry about the outburst. After I looked at Megasaw's POV, I realised that he was way too close to me while pointing a gun for me to drive off safely. Also, my ban expires in a few days, and I started to miss the unique experience that I could only get in Perpheads, and would like to be unbanned if possible