Ban Apology (Megasaw)

Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Megasaw
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Dripzz
Your Roleplay Name: Lilian fox (don’t 100% remember)
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:608816801

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - User minge-grabbed a gun off raiders mid-shoot-out, causing them to get killed instantly

Why should this appeal be considered?: The reason above me very confused me a lot how does me grabbing a gun cause another player to instantly die? I’m a new player to this server not in gmod RP in general and personally from experience of playing gmod I genuinely don’t understand how that works and would be really nice to be educated on it (especially before a ban) anyway the reason I’m here today making this appeal is I’m very apologetic about my actions and that I can 100% assure you that it won’t happen again but please hear me out i wasn’t even taken to a sit to discuss the rule I broke and for me to have a chance to plead my case on the situation but till now I still don’t know when and in detail how I got banned I didn’t know that picking up a gun during a raid is a broken rule but I don’t know “instantly dying” has got anything to do with it can I please just be heard out I promise on educating my self on the situation because obviously I am new to the server or even make a admin report for an admin to teach me in further detail because I’m kinda struggling as a new player who’s genuinely enjoying the server and I think that a full 3 days is a bit to harsh for my first ever offence on the server what so ever and with lest than 5 hours play time

Additional Information: Nothing much really please just hear me out and think of the situation in my shoes thank you very much. And I will absolutely do anything for an unban this is my only chance I absolute beg of you have sympathy over me I swear on absolute everything that this rule will never be broken again by me that goes with the rest of the rules

Reaction score

I suggest you take this time to read rule 3.4 and go over the 3.4 guide so you can fully understand why grabbing a raiders gun mid shootout is a bad idea and not worth risking your life (especially when you had 2 people shooting you at the same time)