Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Megasaw
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: ilyan
Your Roleplay Name: Jack Brookers
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:779685635

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - User walked into a "crime scene" at the back of bazzar, asking how a person had died. The other player then told the user to leave whilst pointing a gun at the user. The user failed to do so and confronted the player by telling them to "get out", causing himself to get shot and killed. Ban length due to poor history with 3.4 // Extended for 3.15 - Purposefully ramming vehicles on the highway with no care for the state of his safety or vehicle. Also went full speed into a parked car at subs storage.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear Megasaw, I Wanna start this off by saying, Am very sorry for wasting your admin in the f6 and reading this, And am very sorry for the players that i harmed and ruined there rp experince beacause of me just begin stupid,As now i have done half of my ban and i understand everything i done was wrong, As i should have put my hands as soon he pointed my gun and did not quetsion him,And beacause i was soo stupid and acting emotinal i hit a player a new player car and a rc as i admit i did that on purpose, and again am very sorry for the players, I Completly see that i am the wrong in this siutation, I Actually belive i deserve a more ban time for my 3.4 hitsory,But at this time i want to tell you that i will try to prevent this actions to happen in the future and i will take a good time on reading the rules

Additional Information: thanks for taking your time

Status
Not open for further replies.