Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Megasaw
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: LFN
Your Roleplay Name: Alex Cooper
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:33101890

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - broke gunpoint

Why should this appeal be considered?: When i joined the server today, I didnt expect to see that i got banned.
Yesterday, I attempted to jail someone for running over (9.1) LT Daniel Shapiro, by his command.
Everything was going as usual and cops in PD were not alerted of anything going on- even when i walked down the stairs to jail (Stealth PD raid?).
Its not a dispute but if needed i will upload the that video, that everything goes as usual just for u to consider giving me a chance :) anyway, after coming do to jail with the suspect- I was surprised by 3 people that had their gun on safety. they didnt expect me, and so I them. He was whispering (not speaking about switching voice mode by pressing G) I actually didn't hear him saying anything, I tried using this chance to get away and call it on the radio and eventually got shot. but after watching the demo, and voluming up alot i could actually hear him say "Put ur hands up" so thats really my bad for not doing so.
I hope you consider my appeal because I have been taking the RP very seriously, especially the police. There's a still OR waiting to publish after the first one that i already got. Im aware of the rules, it was a misunderstanding..

Thanks.

I appreciate your explanation for the situation, however, I have received multiple POVs and it was clear that you did break 3.4 in both of them.

I would ask that you wait half of your ban length before attempting to appeal again.

Back