Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Megasaw
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: JonPalmFron
Your Roleplay Name: Josh Jennings
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:583943295

Why were you punished?: "3.4 - Failed to comply whilst under gunpoint, resulting in their death"

Why should this appeal be considered?: One thing that I was not able to do at the time was put my hands up, yes I know it's simple to do but I forgot what key to press to signal my hands up, also I was shot before I could react, I do admit it was my fault for not being used to the controls or memorizing the exact key, I'm sorry for what rule I have violated and will be sure in the future to remind myself of not only the rules but also the correct controls. Thank you all for keeping this a safe community to play in, all the best.

You might want to try not misrepresenting what happened. You didn't simply forget what key to press, you actively tried to get in a car, then sprinted off, then pulled a gun. You never had any intention of complying

• Funny
Reactions: A1L
You might want to try not misrepresenting what happened. You didn't simply forget what key to press, you actively tried to get in a car, then sprinted off, then pulled a gun. You never had any intention of complying
The apology wasn't for sprinting off and driving away that's not against the rules as far as I know unless you would like to site it for me (aka resisting arrest after stealing)

"3.4 - Failed to comply whilst under gunpoint, resulting in their death" I was shot when I was outside of the car getting out of it, not inside the car.

Also I didn't "forget" to press the key, I forgot what key it was, that does not mean my intent was to not surrender.

Back