Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @@Megasaw
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: LordRubberKnee
Your Roleplay Name: George Freemans
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:586779860

Why were you punished?: 3.4, 3.15 ,3.19, 3.22, 4.1 - User drove on the wrong side of the highway as a police. When a supervisor was requested, the user left their job as a police officer to avoid the situation

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was unaware of the fact a supervisor was requested at all I bled out at the scene and if i was aware id have been present and taking the punishment there no one made an effort to inform me of the fact I was requested and I feel 3 days is a bit much

Hello

Is this an apology or a dispute?

If you want to dispute 3.19 from your ban, then this should be a dispute

If you don't agree with the 3-day ban, you will have to make a staff complaint on me as you CANNOT dispute ban length

Please let me know here asap

Thank you!

I am horrible at writing these i am not making a complaint against you i am genuinely sorry for driving on the wrong side of the road but there was no intent of leaving to avoid i had no clue of a supervisor being called I had went to work another job

I appreciate your apology but I suggest you wait a day before appealing since you just got banned

Again, if you disagree with the ban, make a dispute. Another staff member will look at it

If you disagree with the length, make a staff complaint on me explaining why it isn't justified, an admin+ will deal with it. I don't take offence from them and it is your right as a player to make them, so don't feel like you are attacking me when making one :)

Have a good day.

Back