Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Megasaw
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Gunthony
Your Roleplay Name: Chanel Jackson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92496845

Why were you punished?: 1.1 3.4 3.24

Why should this appeal be considered?: I very much apologize for my actions this evening, but if I may explain.. I was completely disrespected and purposefully antagonized by Perphead's high ranking officer that caused me so many problems and therfore got upset in Megsaw's sit... Megsaw made no attempt to control his officers disrespectful behavior but made sure to point out my behavior that followed, causing me to be upset at him aswell.

Additional Information: Making reports against officers are notoriously difficult due to biases & affiliations within the server's rankings & It was unbelievably clear that Megsaw and this officer were closer than mod and player should be by the way they both collectively acted towards this situation.. I wanted nothing more to do with the sit mere minutes in due to the predictable nature of officer & mod relationships but instead of allowing me to step away from Megsaw's friend's antagonizing... Megsaw rather froze me and this man next to eachother in order to give himself a reason to give me "A longer ban due to my attitude"

Maybe don't insult people OOC. I suggest you wait for this ban out. If you think I was being unfair with the ban length, feel free to make a staff complaint.

Back