Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Megasaw
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Ligma
Your Roleplay Name: Ben Gray
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:551197463

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - User failed to comply with orders when gunpointed by a police officer. The user then ran directly into the intersection while failing to comply, further putting his life at risk with no benefit.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I apologize for breaking 3.4, I was doing a chop shop at regals car park, 2 players decided to crash into me once I was on the road, my car then was busted but not fully damaged enough to fail the mission and I proceeded to try and start it and then an officer came behind the car with a shotgun and told me to get out, I don't know what I was thinking at that moment. Adrenaline was pumping and I might've not even seen him at that moment, I apologize for not complying whilst under gun point and I also apologize for running across the intersection I understand what I did it was very stupid of me to do so, I wasn't thinking right in that situation. I don't break rules anymore like I did once I started the server and I follow the rules but during that day and situation I was just not thinking straight. I hope you consider this and accept the appeal. Have a good day.

Back