Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Megasaw
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: av
Your Roleplay Name: Ayvee Ibrahim
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:569595807

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: CWB

Why should this appeal be considered?: I'm going to start off by saying that I am extremely regretful of my actions and that I have apologized to the player I attacked and I would also like to apologize to the community and the mods involved in my ban for wasting your guys time and for my unacceptable actions.
What I did wasn't just morally wrong but it was something I still deeply regret but for not just getting banned on this server but for attacking the player.
I constantly rethink about what I did and I get disgusted from it.
I have thought about what I did a lot of times and wishing that I didn't do that because I was in a bad place mentally which does not excuse my actions at all.
Part of it was from peer pressure as my friend was egging me on to do it which I didn't want to do first of all but he kept pressuring me into so and this isnt an excuse at all because I sent the message but maybe you guys would care.
This still isnt really about me or anyone but the person I attacked.
What I did was very childish and immature but also something I will never do again, I have gone through some deep shit this summer which made me realise the severity of my actions and it changed me as a person.
I just want to relive some of the memories I had on this server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back