Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Megasaw
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Months

Your Steam Name: AceAb0
Your Roleplay Name: Ace Abo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:547545090

Why were you punished?: 1.2 - User used a homophobic slur multiple times during an event // Accepted AR

Why should this appeal be considered?: hello..
i would like to apologize for my actions.. i would also like to apologize to the community managers and the people who were hosting the event at the time and the community in general. i deeply regret even saying that word, after i found out what it meant i felt really ashamed of my self, it wasn't my intention to discriminate anyone and my action also ruined my reputation. i will never say any other word that discriminate anyone, i hope you can forgive me and let me back in the community.
thank you for considering my apology.

Additional Information: justin i hope that you also forgive me and we remain friends.

Well first of all you done this during mine and @dog's event, The whole point of the event is too have fun, you directly made it so that you targeted an individual for the way they are and potentially ruin there fun, which is something that i think 9 / 10 of us detest, you have been in the community probably longer then me and you should know what too say and how too act! So I feel like this kind of rings hollow too be honest as people have been banned for longer and for less!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back