Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Megasaw
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: xuqii123
Your Roleplay Name: Mikey Robinson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:0

Why were you punished?: 1.1, 1.4, 2.5, 3.2 - The user kept on killing their friend who they are on discord with for an invalid reason. During the admin sit, the user was extremely disrespectful and kept making snarky comments about how the administration handled the situation. The user then tried to get his friends to shoot the administrator during the admin sit. Clearly has no intention to roleplay, they can make a ban apology once they have developed a frontal lobe

Why should this appeal be considered?: The reason I think this should be appealed is because the two other people that I was with when this situation happened were both in a discord call, therefore we all got banned for that, however, the comment about shooting the admin was not made by me, one of the people had an echo and there was somebody else in the call that said the comment.

Additional Information: If i get unbanned, I would like to personally apologise to Megasaw for for the snarky comments made and it will be greatly appreciated and i promise to play properly.

Back