Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Mina SamSn
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Th3rror!st
Your Roleplay Name: Jonnathan Smith
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:148377890

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User broke multiple traffic laws outside PD for no reason, then pulled out a gun whilst under gunpoint from an Officer which lead to his death. // Banned for Enforcer Mina

Why should this appeal be considered?: I know that my ban will be lifted today and this will be denied, altho I want once again apologize for my actions since I was being dumb for reckless driving for no reson, like I stated before I was bored and its not a valid reson to do so. About breaking GP rule I m sorry for that too, even if my vision didn't allowed me to see being gun pointed becouse of the lag I still should aknowledge it and don't withdraw a weapon.

I will try to not repead same mistakes that I have done in a past and I will try to be better person when it comes to theese and all rules.

Additional Information: I really love perps and I enjoy everyday of playing on it, please aknowledge the fact that I am deeply sorry about it. I hope you will have a wonderfull day/night.

Status
Not open for further replies.