Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Mini
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: Grebmango
Your Roleplay Name: It's been so long I honestly can't remember.
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:19059428

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Plotting/Attempted MassRDM

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would like to apologise beforehand. I believe the reason the appeal should be considered is in the context behind the ban. That being; me wanting to get banned in order to stop playing as I was allowing the game to take up way too much of my time. I was playing for tens of hours at a time, almost everyday and it was affecting my real life. In hindsight, I should have just asked for a ban rather than try to kill people in order to do it. The staff are understanding enough to help me out with the issue I believe.

In the end, I never ended up killing anybody (to my knowledge) as the admin that banned me teleported me away the instant I pulled out my shotgun.
I believe I have learnt a bit more self control now. Enough so that I won't spend so much time on the server. In the future, if I do feel the urge to do something that would affect other players negatively, like the RDM I got banned for in order to stop myself from playing, I will make an effort to contact staff about it or just remove myself from the server before it comes to that.

Additional Information: Thank you for your consideration in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.