Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: misel
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: kristian
Your Roleplay Name: donald chump
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:83631760

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: because i was talking to 1 of my friends on discord telling him that he got ran over by the police and not a paramedic

Why should this appeal be considered?: because im sorry for what i did and im sorry for breaking the rules that you guys on the community has made but i really think my little "mistake" wasnt a 3 day ban worthy but thats just my opinion but like i really like playing on the server and have spent a damn lot of time on it the last 2 weeks or so and im really enjoying playing on the server but like i cant really say anymore i broke a rule but i really have learned my lesson about it and definitely wouldnt do it agian i just hope and pary for that you have a big enough heart to forgive me

Reaction score

This is an apology and when apologizing for something don't include that it "wasn't worth a three-day ban". You also disputed the ban which indicates that you are not fully understanding. I think you should take this time to think about what this ban entails.
Reviewed by myself and @blobvis 2.0

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.