Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Misel
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Kenty
Your Roleplay Name: Headie Juan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:157864594

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - User ordered a fairly new player to bomb the PD for no apparent reason.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I've served about 3-4 days of the ban and at first, I will admit, I was a bit angry and in a mood upon getting banned up until disputing the ban initially, after sitting around and talking to other community members and considering what I've got going on I feel as if its best for me to just apologize. I didn't order anyone but pretty much pushed towards getting a new player to bomb the PD but the intention wasn't to minge or cause havoc, It was an intention to spark a situation and to get this kid following me off my back. I should have just told him to leave me alone and got him to do something a little less stupid and it was fairly stupid of me to get him to bomb the PD.

I apologize for these actions and I apologize for getting angry in the sit itself and even after on steam messages, but I've calmed it and I'm just trying to get unbanned.

Additional Information: I don't have a poor record but I still shouldn't be fucking around as much as I do, I never intended to cause bad for anyone and It was intended to be a joke but I guess I'll learn from it.

Reaction score

We feel that you should wait this one out. You are soon to be unbanned so take these days to enjoy your birthday!
Reviewed with @Hendricks

Status
Not open for further replies.