Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @monk
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: mafia peashooter
Your Roleplay Name: Steven Pablo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:576024407

Why were you punished?: After committing a murder and knowing cops were pursuing me, i decided to go to the Bazaar risking his freedom. i hid in Jennifer's, my friend triggering a glass case alarm and still deciding to hide in the building.

Why should this appeal be considered?: through the time banned i have realised that continuing to hide in a compromised place is not smart and that i should have left once the glass was triggered to ensure my own safety, i took the time during my ban to realise that it was a stupid thing that i did and that i will do my best to make sure in a wanted situation not to compromise my safety in scenarios like that, i am sorry for the situation that happened and understood how to do better in the future. i took the time to rethink and reflect on my actions in the server and how i can further progress and do better when i play the server. Making sure not to risk or compromise myself in situations where my life is at risk. i have took the time i have been banned to help me understand more on the rule of 3.4 And how it fully works, understanding how i was wrong and the improvements i can do in the future, i hope this appeal can be accepted and i can be allowed to play the server sooner, many thanks to the admin who reads my apology and i hope to play again sooner.

Many thanks - mafia peashooter (Steven pablo)

Back