Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: muffin
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: TheMagicMarker1
Your Roleplay Name: Javon Basset
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:98722070

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Ltap

Why should this appeal be considered?: I walk into the clothing store with my friend and were going upstairs to get some drip. My friend accidentally jumps on the glass cabinet breaking it and sounding the alarm, officer steve rushes in and without even speaking to us arrests my friend. I go to leave the store and try to jump over the counter, not being able to and turning around, also breaking the glass unintentionally. Steve arrests me and since I wasn't aware that the glass would've broke if I jumped on it. I determined that this was nothing I wanted to be apart of and I did not want to continue playing since he was arresting me for such a dumb beginner mistake. I tried explaining to the officer it was my first time in the city and didn't try to flee from him or anything. I understand that what I did was LTAP and broke server rules but this officer had no interest in speaking or interacting with me other than to arrest me. I had just joined the server for the first time today and am still learning the game mechanisms.

Status
Not open for further replies.