Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: sidd
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: SCOOBYCLANDOSHITFLAVOREDG
Your Roleplay Name: Charles bully
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:620186773

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Breaking gun point

Why should this appeal be considered?: I broke gun point really. dude come up on me knowing I have a gun and tells me put my hands up when I have a gun .I'm being banned cuz I shot him back like what so i cant do anything when I'm told to put my hand up I'm just fucked. Dosen't even make any sense .

Reaction score

Are you disputing or apologising? "Doesn't even make any sense" would suggest that you disagree with the ban being imposed. If this is the case, please make a dispute. Furthermore, I have changed the title of your appeal so that it is dealt with by Nate. He is the one who requested your ban.

Reaction score

Are you disputing or apologising? "Doesn't even make any sense" would suggest that you disagree with the ban being imposed. If this is the case, please make a dispute. Furthermore, I have changed the title of your appeal so that it is dealt with by Nate. He is the one who requested your ban.
Can make a dispute dont have a clip

Reaction score

You can make a dispute if you wish but I don't get how "He knew I had a gun" is a reasonable defense for this
You had no gun in your hand and pulled a pistol under direct gunpoint leading to you dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.