Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Nazeer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: AndreasHSDK1
Your Roleplay Name: Sebastian
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:803414350

Why were you punished?: Attempted Mass rdm

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hey perpheads. I did not try to troll or shoot anybody. Im new to the game and garrys mod so i did not know what i was doing. i bought a gun in the market and played with it. and i apoligies for not following the rules. But i did not shoot more then one person and after that i got shoot. so i dont think attempted mass rdm is the right punishment. But i hope you will give me another chance to improve my rp and the gameplay on garrys mod. From Andreas

Additional Information: I

Reaction score
Sry for not answering the message you sent ingame nazeer. i just realised that sry.

Reaction score
Did you make this ban apology because your alt account you tried to ban evade with right before this appeal got banned as well?

Reaction score
Did you make this ban apology because your alt account you tried to ban evade with right before this appeal got banned as well?
No thats my friends i share games with. Thats why i have Garrys mod in the first place. I have not even bought the game. We go to college together and play in our free time

Reaction score

You just got banned yesterday. Wait some time then make another apology then I will consider it.

Status
Not open for further replies.