Ban Apology (Oddy)

Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Oddy
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Beaner - I am from Mexico for anyone wondering, And it will be changed in efforts of best outcome
Your Roleplay Name: Peter W
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:132849518

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Broke Rule 2.5, "The player as a taxi driver ran over two players in front of city hall for next to no reason."

Why should this appeal be considered?: First of all, I wanted to give my gratitude to the server you guys formulated; Its definitely one of a kind. I'll be honest in this one and hope for sympathy, but my actions were me testing my luck. When I first joined, I had no Idea what was going on, It was late, I was in a giddy mood and I just started punching people. Thankfully some cop gave me about 4 chances to just do the missions. I did the next day. even after the missions I was confused on how to make money, I ended up trying out a few jobs as a medic, taxi, and mechanic. The last one I tried was the taxi, and I had ended up killing those 2 peoples as said in my ban report in front of Paralake PD. I wont chop it up to seem like an accident, Which it wasnt, but I wont ignore the shoddy steering system. I dont know if its universal but when I steer, my actions are delayed by a second or two. Making it hard to even keep a straight line, so I'd be running zig-zags through the streets, Not following any in game laws, which I did not know was a thing until I read the rules following my punishment. So TL:DR: A lot of mishaps on my part, Not enough commitment to the server as they gave me so many chances almost like they know i'd miss it if I lost it type of deal. I have run through the rules twice at this point. This is my ban appeal, and I thank you for taking the time to read this, best regards.