Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Oddy
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: Bossmanpro
Your Roleplay Name: James Baxter
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59242062

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Slurs/leaving to avoid arrest

Why should this appeal be considered?: Considering its my first offense i feel that any punishment over a warning is too harsh let alone 3 months. Not only that i was being witch hunted by cops and it was going to be my 3rd arrest within 30 mins for defending 2 raids and going to the dealer to sell, i figured if im going to keep being witch hunted i might aswell get off for the night and i didnt realize that came with such a harsh punishment. I should have never let it upset me enough to use foul language and if i offended anyone i apologize. All i ask is that you consider showing mercy and forgiving a new player like me, who has no other offenses, and loves this server alot. Thank you.

Additional Information: This server is too good to be banned for 3 months. please forgive :)

Reaction score

Being caught up in multiple roleplay situations would not justify your choice of words for the situation, nor disconnecting to avoid it. I believe it's too early to consider an apology and that you should wait out a bigger portion of the ban before making a new apology.