Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Oddy
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Days

Your Steam Name: idan1225
Your Roleplay Name: Boby black
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:99275166

Why were you punished?: 2.5, 3.20 - Killed a player who had just spawned in at city hall without a justifiable reason to do so, disconnected less than 10 minutes after commiting a crime.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Im really undarstand the problem with what that i did i will really be happy to get another chance and play with the rules of the server im the only one who is responsble to the thnigs i do so if you can trust me this time it will make my day you have the best server in the world and it makes me happy to play there and i really didnt meant to brake the rules

How did you not mean to break the rules? You randomly killed someone who had just spawned in, how did you not mean to then?

as i told to oddy i was in jail and go to eat in the kitchen and i could not logged out cuz it brake the rules and when i came back my brother was on my pc and after i saw him use my pc i logged out

I have lowered your ban with one day, make sure to lock off your computer when leaving it unattended.

Back