Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @phoondos
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: spitti-loki
Your Roleplay Name: helga alvarez
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:860476558

Why were you punished?: 1.1, 2.5, 3.4 - User beat a Taxi Driver unconscious in front of a Police Officer, even though the same Police Officer cuffed them and gave them a chance to stop. After said Taxi Driver was beat unconscious, user was toxic to them in LOOC, insulting them multiple times. User has an extensive record for both 2.5 and 3.4, hence the ban length.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I want to apologies to the staff who over the course of my playtime gave me more than adequate chances to play by the rules.
the ban length is justified by the amount of chances I was given to learn from my mistakes.
the rule id broken and the reason behind breaking it should have been very clear to me at the time of doing it.

after breaking that rule i was annoyed with the guy from the ongoing situation which he was also banned for, but i let that get the better of me and acted in a way i dont normally do and wrote in LOOC something about him being a bitch i dont fully recall but wasnt any kind of slurs or anything, regardless i acted childish.

since i joined perp iv made a ton of friends who i saw and spoke with everyday, some of these people i genuinely miss spending time with and having fun, and those who know me on the server know im not there to raid and make millions,
i like to be part of the community and its been great for my own personal confidence to speak to some of these people
and a ban is most certainly something that makes you think twice before you act in a certain way.

after time away from perp (which is literally the only thing i play) i know that i cant act in ways that put my above the law, doesnt matter who the cop is, they are expected to do there job and treat you like they do everyone else so acting the way i did puts my freedom at risk.

i know i dont really have the best record for 3.4 but i was new to this and most of that is for non compliance like being slow to surrender or just failing to do so... in the previous weeks this hasnt been the case im always surrendering out of my car or at gunpoint or when ordered to by police.

another rule was 2.5 id beat the new player over the verbal insults he was saying to me and me friend something i should and could have just walked away and ignored

the other rule i broke 1.1 is like the first time iv done this and i know that i should respect others anyway this is something i always expect from others so i should be doing this myself, the fact i called the guy a bitch and its something i personally despise being called i should know better,

i know i cant really ask for my ban to be ended because i broke these rules previously also
but if there is some magical power that can either release me or lower my sentence in perp jail i will be forever grateful and i would be well aware that if this would be the case and i broke further rules i would be banned for a far longer period than 1 week something ima do my upmost to avoid.

i wrote this myself also no AI or chatGPT i sit and write this as a genuine apology to the staff, my friends and to people involved

-helga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back