Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @phoondos
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Kali
Your Roleplay Name: Mason Helms
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:755843759

Why were you punished?: 1.6, 3.15, 3.4 - User involved themselves in a traffic stop for no apparent reason. Once told to leave, the user backed up in their vehicle, then rammed into the Police Officer's vehicle for no reason. When they reversed, they ended up running over a Police Officer. The user claimed this was a complete accident in the report, when the demo demonstrates that it was more likely intentional. Length due to history with 3.4 and 1.6.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I want to start this with apologizing to any admins who were involved and i sincerely apologize to phoondos i apologize for breaking the rules i have waited out half of my ban and after reading the 3.4 handbook i believe i have a better understanding of what the rule stands for and how to rp within the server rules. I understand i have a bad 1.6 and 3.4 record and i admit i was in the wrong and additionally my attitude wasn't right in the report i will treat staff with respect and try to obey server rules as best as i can

Thank you for reading - Kali

Additional Information: i understand i have an open dispute but that is for the 1.6 part

Back