Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @phoondos
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: maia
Your Roleplay Name: Villanelle Polastri
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:94893416

Why were you punished?: 2.5, 3.20, 4.1 - User, as a police officer, drove on the wrong side of the road, tiering a vehicle and killing two people in the process. Less than 20 seconds after this, the user disconnected from the server without having resolved the situation. Appeal at PERPHeads.com/appeals

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hi, it is true that I lost control of my vehicle, however I did not intend to disconnect - infact before so I had tried to radio out to get EMS over, but my game did infact crash - I use the macOS version of gmod for silicon ARM and it has a few reliability issues, causing both disconnections and crashes, I have linked these in additional info as proof. While I don't expect to be entirely unbanned as the first part was still my mistake, I do ask that you shorten the ban length as I truly do love this game seeing my commitment to spend 16 hours on the server within just a few days of first joining, I would be sad to leave the server for so long.

Additional Information: https://github.com/Facepunch/garrysmod-issues/issues/5001

Logs show that you intentionally disconnected from the server 12 seconds after the crash.

1725165449859.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back