Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @phoondos
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Days

Your Steam Name: ThattomoGamer
Your Roleplay Name: Ian Thompson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:634937857

Why were you punished?: 3.25, 3.4 - User, after being AFK for a prolonged amount of time during a raid, came back (the user was in a seat which rendered them immune to being ziptied or killed prior to them coming back), harvested drugs while clearly able to see dead bodies (implying an active raid), then opened fire on the raiders, killing both of them, instead of complying which is what could've reasonably happened had he not gone AFK in the first place.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I feel this Appeal should be considered because I understand why I was banned I shouldn’t have gone afk and should have acted more responsibly I have also read over the rules and know them far more better now It’s not an excuse but I was operating on a few hours sleep and was preoccupied irl.I’m also very sorry to Phoondos for the way I was acting when he was asking questions about the situations again it’s not an excuse but I had something very big coming up and was very out of it I’m also sorry to the two people I killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back