Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @phoondos
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: LFN
Your Roleplay Name: Alex Cooper
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:33101890

Why were you punished?: 3.4 - User failed to comply whilst under gunpoint, leading to their death.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I know that I should have known better for breaking 3.4, as it's a well known rule (average ban reason in my opinion)

I will make this clear its not a dispute, I just think that there was a misunderstanding and it was a matter of seconds that I haven't saw the guy pulling the gun so I used this as an advantage, I already discussed this with @phoondos. I just mean that it was not intentional not trying to prove anything of course.

I realize my mistake of taking action fast which was impulsive, I should've not done this. therefore - my apologies for the guy that lost the items he couldve gained by mugging me and Ill be ready to give them anytime as I have proof of the incident+ my pocket at the time. also, to the staff member that had to get me better POV of him having the gun out less than seconds before which I thought he didnt. I was also bothering much for it.

Additional Information: Thank you

Back