Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Pug
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Sokz?dk
Your Roleplay Name: John Goe
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:98531655

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: User ran me over at city hall for No reason. He then attempted to mass RDM at bazzar++

Why should this appeal be considered?: I drove over a admin that was standing on the road at regals and killed someone pushing me and i said f|ck off but they didnt listen so i killed them with my machette and got ban for a month im really sorry that i ran over the guy but i didnt see him and im sorry for killing the guys with my machette i think it doesent needs to be a month for that

Reaction score
-INVOLED-

I really aren't that bothered by your actions towards me at least, but this isn't any other 'DarkRP' server where you can just kill people for the sake of it, you need to actually act realistic in what you'd do

Reaction score
I'm really sorry and i understand that it wasent very relisctic to do it i will never do it again but i just want to maybe get ban 2-7 days instead of a month

Reaction score
Denied

You've only just received this ban for which you committed a serious offence. Not only this, but you have only just come off of a 3-week ban. 1 month for your actions, especially given your previous ban, is very fair. You need to wait out a sufficient amount of this ban before an appeal can be considered.

@Pugga

Status
Not open for further replies.