Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Pug
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: yammy
Your Roleplay Name: Jacob Fetus
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:16503072

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.20 User disconnected while getting arrested

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hey, I'm really sorry about the trouble. There was a power outage when I was getting arrested, and it's not something I could control. I want to apologize for any inconvenience it caused.

I've been working hard to follow the rules and be better, and I think you can see the improvements. But this power outage was totally out of my hands. If there's any way I can make up for it, I'm ready to do whatever it takes.

I know it might sound like an excuse, but I promise I'm not trying to avoid responsibility. I just want you to know what happened.

I really hope you understand the situation. I'm committed to doing better. If there's anything I can do to make things right, just let me know. Your understanding means a lot to me as I keep trying to improve.

Additional Information: I am very sorry for the problems caused. I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me.

Reaction score

In logs it says you disconnected
YammyJacob FetusSTEAM_0:0:16503072Player disconnected. Reason: Disconnect by user. (G-1)(R-1)(H-100)Nov 20, 2023 3:54:23 PM
Conveniently it also happened 5 seconds after you had your weed confiscated. If you feel the ban is invalid you can make a dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.